[asterisk-dev] res_monitor information

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Tue Feb 16 14:13:06 CST 2010

On 02/16/2010 01:07 PM, Paulo Garcia wrote:
> I'm analyzing the way the Monitor application works in Asterisk 1.4. At
> first it seems very simple, however the code in channel.c (__ast_read
> function around line 2390):

<snip>

This doesn't answer your question, but I would like to note that
Monitor() is mostly just there for legacy purposes.  Unless you have a
specific need for Monitor(), I would strongly suggest using
MixMonitor(), instead.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager, Open Source Software