[asterisk-dev] Dialstring injection - security advisory release?

Chris Mylonas chris at opencsta.org
Thu Feb 11 15:26:58 CST 2010

Forgive me, but where are we talking about this '&' showing up?
This sounds like a good solution to the problem at hand.

I'm presuming it's in phone number requests - e.g. SIP INVITE
If you have DIDs, make sure they don't have '&' in the request.

If you need to have
bert&ernie at sesamestree.com.au<bert%26ernie at sesamestree.com.au>be aware
that it needs the safedialplan option set to no.

All other cases, stick to [a-z][A-Z][0-9]