[asterisk-dev] SDP negotation problem

Salvatore Frandina salvatore.frandina at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 02:46:48 CST 2010

I'm using SIPp not with pcapplay only with modified uac scenario. I have
adapted the uac.xml scenario for my purposes.
VLC can't choose the payload type but it selects the first dynamic payload
type 96. The strange thing is that my application works with Asterisk 1.6
family but not with Asterisk 1.4. Hence I think that there is a bug in one
on these version.
I can't understand why response of Asterisk is different from request by
SIPp+VLC...
PS I have attached the scenarios sipp.xml and SIP message between SIPp and
Asterisk.