[asterisk-dev] SDP negotation problem

Kristian Kielhofner kristian.kielhofner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 11:31:29 CST 2010

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 11:00 AM, Salvatore Frandina
<salvatore.frandina at gmail.com> wrote:
> The thing is strange for me...If my application offers a specific payload
> type to Asterisk it SHOULD use the same type.
> Why should "my application" be adapt to Asterisk? Because is it no famous
> (VLC)?

  You said you were using sipp.  I'll assume you're using sipp with
pcapplay and a scenario file.  Why don't you just modify the SDP and
payload type in the scenario and PCAP?

  I don't know where VLC fits in all of this but it's open source too.
 If it's using static payload types (it shouldn't) you may be able to
modify this behavior and submit a patch to VLC, making it a better
piece of software in the end.

  Everyone wins!

--
Kristian Kielhofner