[asterisk-dev] chan_sip: configurable peer username in digest authentication

Pietro Bertera p.bertera at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 15:41:50 CST 2010

I restore the topic.

The patch that I submitted does not change the data structures
involved in the peer matching.
I'm using patched chan_sip.c in production environment smoothly.
If it's a good thing i go to upgrade the patch to trunk and write
documentation in chan_sip.conf.sample

Someone says something?

Regards,

Pietro