[asterisk-dev] [regression] Anonymous SIP calls are hung up after 900 seconds (Asterisk v. 1.6.0.18)

Jamuel Starkey jamuel at hcvoip.com
Thu Feb 4 13:17:31 CST 2010

Check your SIP session-timers setting in [general]. And of course look at a pcap or ngrep of the signalling and pay particular attention to the session-timer that's negotiated at call setup (inital INVITE) and then again at around 900 seconds.

Without an accurate view of the signaling its all guesswork. But you'll probably see a re-INVITE attempted that causes the call to get dropped (SIP 420 Bad Extension).

Cheers,

JPS