[asterisk-dev] GSoC 2010

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Feb 3 08:07:51 CST 2010

Even though Russell has final word, I hope that he still listens to the dev community in large before carving these decisions in stone. I think he was just making his personal feelings known, and is open for discussion. Start developing and prove that it's a useful addition. Use the asterisk-forge, but take care to maintain license cleanless if you want to integrate it into Asterisk at a later point.

Go where no Asterisk developer has gone before. Invent, impress and convince us all.

/O

PS. And we have a realtime HTTP driver (curl)...