[asterisk-dev] CEL userfield not storing

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Mon Dec 27 22:58:36 UTC 2010

Ok I figured out how to store the userfield. It only worked when I did a
Set(CHANNEL(userfield)=value) I was doing a single underscore and it was
not working.

So now this brings me to my other two questions with CEL.

1. Is there some way to store the extradata info in the odbc_database.  I
can get userdeftype but I can't store the data supplied with it in a
standalone field? This seems inconsistent at best as I can store it in a
field in the cel-custom csv files. Am I just missing the correct field
name. I can not find one in the documentation?

2. Is there some way to store custom channel variables to the CEL record in
either the cel-custom csv or the database. What I am looking to do is to
set a custom channel variable and have it stored when a CEL event is logged
in either the database or csv. Is it currently possible to do?

Thanks
Bryant