[asterisk-dev] CEL userfield not storing

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Mon Dec 27 21:47:20 UTC 2010

Is there some trick to getting the userfield to store with CEL.

With a CDR we would Set(CDR(userfield)=value). I can not find any way to
set the user field or any documented functions to do it either. I was
expecting something like SET(CEL(userfield)=value). Am I missing something?
Is there any way to store custom fields in CEL as well. Something that
would allow me to store call state variables out side of the userfield? I
was hoping to be able to create a field to store the HANGUPCODE on hangup
as well as other critical application variables.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Bryant