[asterisk-dev] How can I see the dubug messages in the vpm450.c

Tomsvolta tgh1144 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 17 07:55:11 UTC 2010

Hi all,
        How can I see the dubug messages in the vpm450.c? I have a E1 card with hardware echocanceller, and I want to see if the hardware echocanceller working in the asterisk CLI, I see there're debug messages in the vpm450.c, but I can't see them. I also try add "#define OCTASIC_DEBUG" and "#include <linux/kernel.h> " in the vpm450.h, but it dosn't work, can you help me! Sorry for my bad English!
        regards!
                                                                                                                    Tomg