[asterisk-dev] (Deadline Extended) CFP - Open Source Telephony Devroom - FOSDEM 2011

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Dec 9 20:53:19 UTC 2010

Below, you will find the original call for presentations for the open
source telephony devroom at FOSDEM 2011.  The deadline for proposals
has been extended by one week to Friday, December 17th.  Notification
to accepted speakers will be sent by sometime on Monday, December 20th.

Thanks!

--
Russell

-------------------------

Greetings,

This is a call for presentations for the open source telephony devroom
at FOSDEM 2011 - http://www.fosdem.org/.

We will be holding a day full of presentations on development topics in
the area of open source telephony on Sunday, February 6th.  The schedule
allows for presentations from 9:00 to 17:00.  The room we have available
will have a projector, wifi, and 59 seats.

Please submit all proposals no later than 2010-12-10.  Notification of
accepted speakers will be provided by 2010-12-17.  We will then work to
have a schedule finalized by 2011-01-07.  Talks should be submitted by
fulling out the following form:

    http://goo.gl/9SWlz

Please direct discussion about this devroom to the telephony-devroom
mailing list hosted on http://lists.fosdem.org/.  If you would like to
contact the devroom organizer directly, please contact Russell Bryant
<russell at digium.com>.

Feel free to forward this along to any people or mailing lists that you
think would be interested in this event.

Thank you!

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.  |  Engineering Manager, Open Source Software