[asterisk-dev] Asterisk Git Mirrors

Randall Degges rdegges at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 02:50:15 CDT 2010

Hey everyone,

I realize that most of you (probably) get source updates from the official
SVN repos (which are great). I've been doing more and more work with the
Asterisk code base recently, but don't like using SVN much.

So, I threw up an unofficial Git mirror of asterisk, asterisk-addons,
libpri, libss7, and dahdi on Github. If any of you are interested, I setup a
dedicated linode box to sync them up every 30 minutes, so it should be
pretty reliable.

They won't be tampered with at all, they'll be completely in-sync with the
official SVN repos. Just thought I'd throw up a post on here incase anyone
is interested. Github makes it extremely easy to clone the project, fork it,
or do whatever else you want with a single command or click.

If you'd like to check the mirrors out, they are at:

http://github.com/comradeb14ck/asterisk
<http://github.com/comradeb14ck/asterisk>
http://github.com/comradeb14ck/asterisk-addons
<http://github.com/comradeb14ck/asterisk-addons>