[asterisk-dev] creating telemarketing system

Jay R. Worthington jayrworthington at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 06:29:13 CDT 2010

Dear "Ultra Hold"

>Please, help me find the way for create telemarketing system using AMI.

No. This is the asterisk developers mailinglist. We don't help spammers here.

>For example, there is one operator and 5 phone numbers for calling.

a.k.a. "We want to call people who do not want to be called by
telemarketers with as few of *our* resources as possible"

>I need to create this call process:
>1) Asterisk call to operator and start playing music in a channel
>2) Asterisk consequentially trying to call the phone numbers
>3) If phone number answer, asterisk stop playing the music and connect
>operator to call.
>How can I create this scheme using AMI?

You can't. Asterisk has special anti-spam measures to prevent yet
another telemarketer spammer to abuse it. If the AMPS (Asterisk Moron
Prevention System) is triggered, it will, in random order:

1) Implode your asterisk-box
2) Set your cat on fire
3) Explode your toaster
4) Fry your phoneline
5) Paint "[x] al qaeda" on the roof of your building and sends a mail
with the google-earth-picture to the air force
6) Melts your internet-router to prevent further postings to this mailinglist.

>If you have sample, please give me one.

Sure, execute the following in your linux shell:

This will solve at least one problem...