[asterisk-dev] Bugs/patches 16033 and 16590 ignored forever

François Delawarde fdelawarde at wirelessmundi.com
Fri Apr 23 04:28:04 CDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-04-22 at 15:59 -0400, Leif Madsen wrote:
> If we had tons of community developers clamouring to resolve issues, then I
> could see how the karma system could be of use, but the reality is that it does
> not make any difference and is just a manual process for bug marshals which
> takes away time from performing bug triage.

Thanks for your answers,

I understand your point. Maybe then more community developers should be
recruted and have commit rights for trivial or uninteresting issues
(from Digium's point of view).

Is there a way to gain such rights without having to spend lots of time
in #asterisk-dev?
Could restricted rights be given for example once a dev correctly
resolves a few issues, and maybe taken away if he doesn't resolves at
least 2 bugs a month from mantis?

Cheers,
François.