[asterisk-dev] Bugs/patches 16033 and 16590 ignored forever

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Fri Apr 16 09:10:29 CDT 2010

I'm sorry you're frustrated. Unfortunately with the amount of resources we have
to move issues forward, these particular issues have not made it onto any
developers plate at the moment.

As you may have noticed, there are over 600 open issues in the Asterisk project
alone, so we're doing our best to keep up with all the issues filed. I'm
estimating there are about 5-8 issues filed a day with a mix of minor issues,
crash issues, feature submissions, and non-issues (configuration problem on the
part of the reporter).

These issues will get a review and moved forward as soon as time and available
resources allow.

Thanks for your understanding.

Leif Madsen - Asterisk Bug Marshal