[asterisk-dev] Bugs/patches 16033 and 16590 ignored forever

Kirill 'Big K' Katsnelson kkm at adaptiveai.com
Thu Apr 15 20:38:24 CDT 2010

I keep bring these up to the attention of the list to no avail for
months! This is the last time I am bothered. There are two very real
very creepy bugs in asterisk that I submitted patches for, and the
patches are sitting there "ready for testing" month after month. Every
time I post a message here about these patches I am getting responses
like "thanks for reminding us," "how nice you are being persistent,"
and... that ends the attention span.

If anybody is interested, the patches are:

https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=16033
[patch] Autocreated peers not deleted when unregister explicitly, become
zombies

https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=16590
[patch] Monitor resumes recording after SIP transfer despite
StopMonitor() having been called

I am dropping these off my monitoring list. If they are gone, they are
gone. I will continue to maintain them privately for myself.

Thanks,

  -kkm