[asterisk-dev] Voice for callee after hangup

Donny Kavanagh donnyk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 11:17:42 CDT 2010

This is not really a dev question but,

Rather then doing a Dial(SIP/123) or Dial(DAHDI/123) try doing a dial on a
local channel, eg Dial(Local/123 at mylocalcontext)

Then in [mylocalcontext] you would pattern match the incoming digits and
then subsequently at this point do the dial you had originally Dial(SIP/123)
or whatever it was, now once the dial exists (presuming the caller and not
the callee hangs up) it will continue to process the next step in the
dialplan.  This is where you would write your ivr, go goto your ivr context,
etc.

Next time try asking in asterisk-users.

Donny