[asterisk-dev] GSoC2010: Complete the ast_storage project for voicemail

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Sat Apr 10 13:34:23 CDT 2010

----- "John Khvatov" <ivaxer at gmail.com> wrote:

> My plan for the project.
> * Implement and test storage backends.
> * Rewrite the app_voicemail with ast_storage.

My gut feeling is that this is too ambitious to complete within the GSoC timeframe.  I'd like to see a proposed project breakdown with time estimates for each part (with no component larger than a 2 week task, ideally smaller).  Let's see how much fits within the time allowed.  Don't forget that some time is needed for final testing and code review toward the end.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.  |  Engineering Manager, Open Source Software