[asterisk-dev] T.38 Issues

Fri Apr 2 02:33:21 CDT 2010

Just a guess: If the ATA is behind NAT and for some reason stoped
announcing the public IP but now announces the private IP in the SDP,
then you might have NAT problems.

Check if you have a "t38pt_usertpsource=yes" (which btw. is IMO a bad
name as it should not use the rtp source, but just should send back
symmetric from where the packets were received, and it should be
automatically if nat=yes for that peer)

regards
klaus