[asterisk-dev] Review request(s)

Kirill 'Big K' Katsnelson kkm at adaptiveai.com
Wed Sep 30 02:41:12 CDT 2009

>>> Is posting to this list the right way to solicit reviews?
>>>
>> Absolutely! But as you have noticed, when you publish a review,
>> it's already sent out to this list for review, so this was a
>> reminder :-)
>
> Actually, I would rather it not go to reviewboard <...> Posting to
> mantis is sufficient for getting patches in the queue for review.

I am also a new one here; just to confirm I understand the process. I
had a patch submitted to https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=15929
Is that enough for it to eventually get reviewed and, if accepted,
merged into the codebase, and is that the right way to submit a patch in
general? Is my understanding correct that the answers are yes and yes?

  -kkm