[asterisk-dev] Inquiry:How to get remote access via Asterisk?

hadi motamedi motamedi24 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 06:21:10 CDT 2009

Dear All
Can you please do me favor and let me know how can I get remote access via
Asterisk facility ? Please be informed that we have installed & commissioned
our Asterisk pbx to offer DECT telephony service provisioning to our
subscribers . We are seeking to see if there is an facility in Asterisk that
enables us for remote access to our Asterisk server for maintenance duties .
Please be informed that our Asterisk has ISDN PRI link outwards .
Let me thank you in advance
Regards
H.Motamedi