[asterisk-dev] [Code Review] AST-33: Create a list of channel variables to be posted within AMI call events

Tilghman Lesher tlesher at digium.com
Fri Sep 25 09:52:01 CDT 2009

On Friday 25 September 2009 09:14:11 Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> 24 sep 2009 kl. 22.31 skrev Tilghman Lesher:
> >>
> >> And in chan_sip we have
> >>
> >> astman_append(s, "ChanVariable: %s=%s\r\n", v->name, v->value);
>
> I don't understand you. It's a manager header that we use to display
> channel variables.
> We have a policy of not adding new headers if we already have one we
> use.

Understood.  How do you suggest that we differentiate between variables set on
two different channels, when the AMI call event relates 2 different channels?

Also, I'm pretty sure the Java implementation guys would prefer that we
make each header within an event completely unique, otherwise it breaks
their implementation.

--
Tilghman Lesher