[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] mvanbaak: branch 1.4 r220027 - /branches/1.4/build_tools/mkpkgconfig

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Thu Sep 24 08:14:55 CDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 07:52:51AM -0400, Sean Bright wrote:
> SVN commits to the Digium repositories wrote:
> > Author: mvanbaak
> > Date: Thu Sep 24 03:33:50 2009
> > New Revision: 220027

> > Log:
> > mkpkgconfig does not need bash so make it use /bin/sh
> > This fixes building on all systems that don't have bash
> > at /bin/bash
>
> Just changing the interpreter from bash to sh isn't going to cut it.
> That script still uses some bash specific constructs (like [[ instead of
> [).

My initial inspection an minimal testing does not show anything beyond

  s/[[/[/
  s/]]/]/

I'm having unrelated problems properly test it now.

> Also, when it is called from the Makefile, bash is invoked explicitly.

Which should be fixed as well (by running the script directly, , right?)

On the same line, the Makefile assumes that the user with id 0 is called
root.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com