[asterisk-dev] ISDN Calling/Caller/Redirecting Subaddress support work.

Alec Davis sivad.a at paradise.net.nz
Wed Sep 23 17:13:41 CDT 2009

No response. Presume no further work, if so please speak up.

I've now started work on libpri, to use the appropriate infrastucture thats
been put in place, all bound by an '#if
defined(POSSIBLE_FUTURE_SUBADDRESS_SUPPORT)'.

But next is, how is it anticipated that CALLERID, CONNECTEDLINE and
REDIRECTING will interact with the subaddr.

I'm proposing the following;
  CALLERID(subaddr) = set/read the CallingSubAddr
  CONNECTEDLINE(subaddr) = set/read the CalledSubAddr
  REDIRECTING(subaddr) = set/read the RedirectingSubAddr

Maybe I'm wrong, any further comments, which may help to get this done
correctly first time.

Alec Davis

  _____