[asterisk-dev] ISDN Calling/Caller/Redirecting Subaddress support work.

Alec Davis sivad.a at paradise.net.nz
Tue Sep 22 15:02:17 CDT 2009

Before I reinvent the wheel, is there any preliminary work to support
sending the Caller/Calling/Redirecting Subaddr for ISDN, receiving
CallingSubAddr has already been supported for a few years.

Referring to https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=15604 I'd already done
the basic work, but it's immediately deprecated, it's based on channel
variables ${CALLEDSUBADDR} and ${CALLEDSUBADDR}, I didn't get to
${REDIRECTINGSUBADDR}

Previosuly when I've asked, wheter coincidental or not, Richard Mudgett
uploaded code, must have been sitting ready to go, it had some of the
structure there.

Has any further work been done to finish this off, or how far off is it?

Alec Davis