[asterisk-dev] A Curious Question Cisco IAD

Tilghman Lesher tlesher at digium.com
Tue Sep 15 14:55:30 CDT 2009

On Tuesday 15 September 2009 14:09:23 Michial Thompson wrote:
> I guess that perhaps "any software other than asterisk" list might be in
> order.  Especially if developers are going to respond like this.

I wouldn't count Steve Edwards as a developer.  However, he is right -- that
you're looking into a Cisco product means you'd be better served on Cisco's
mailing lists.  It's kind of like asking how best to baste a turkey on an
automobile support forum:  there may be people who can answer your question
there, but you'd be better served asking on a food forum.

--
Tilghman Lesher