[asterisk-dev] A Curious Question Cisco IAD

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Tue Sep 15 14:00:27 CDT 2009

On Tue, 15 Sep 2009, Michial Thompson wrote:

[snip]

> For instance, one of the things I am trying to understand in a little more
> detail is a Cisco IAD.  I have learned that it is a cool piece of hardware,
> it can really reduce costs of a phone system, and more importantly it's
> nearly impossible to find anything about how to configure the thing for
> anything other than paperweight mode....

[snip]

This list is for Asterisk developers -- meaning changes to the C source
code of Asterisk. You may find more interest in the Asterisk users list.

Your questions don't appear to be along the lines of "How to I configure
my Cisco 24xx IAD to work with Asterisk." Would a Cisco mailing list be
more appropriate?

--
Thanks in advance,