[asterisk-dev] Welcome to our new interns!

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Sep 10 14:59:47 CDT 2009

Greetings,

We have two new team members here at Digium that I would like to
introduce.  Matthias Nick (mnick) and Franziska Brandstetter
(fbrandstetter) have joined us from Germany for an internship until next
January.  They will be working with us to learn more about Asterisk and
to help improve our software.  There may be commits from both of them
over time as they work with us to solve issues and add new features.

Please join me in welcoming them to the Asterisk development community!

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager, Open Source Software