[asterisk-dev] Patch: Manager api, Posibility to send two channels in different direcitons

Håkon Nessjøen haakon at avelia.no
Tue Sep 8 08:59:24 CDT 2009

Hi,

I've just made a patch for manager.c. This patch gives the user the
posibility to send two connected channels in two different directions with
AMI.

Example:

User1 calls user2.

Web interface wants to put user1 in a parking extension, and user2 in a dial
extension.

Web interface can with this patch issue the follwing manager api request:

Action: Redirect
Channel: SIP/user1-chan
Context: parkinglot
Extension: 123
ExtraChannel: SIP/user2-chan
ExtraContext: dialout
ExtraExtension: 12345678
ExtraPriority: 1

In before the patch, you had ExtraChannel, but it transfered both channels
to the same context/extension. Sometimes this is not what you want.

If anyone could help me test this, and or give me feedback, please do!

Regards,
Håkon Nessjøen
Avelia / Corwil AS