[asterisk-dev] SIP call pickup

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Sep 8 06:17:11 CDT 2009

Any reason why the SIP call pickup (dialog-info) in chan_sip /trunk
doesn't bother with the callgroups/pickupgroups?

If we have a small system for authorization of call pickups, maybe we
should try using it regardless of way of doing pickups?

If not, we should at least try to limit to pickups of calls to
extensions in in subscribecontext. Either one or both, but the current
code implements a third system - "anyone that can figure out the
invented call ID can pickup any call", provided they can be authorized
to place a call at all.

/O