[asterisk-dev] Choppy Audio with JACK (app_jack)

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Thu Oct 29 16:13:25 CDT 2009

Russell Bryant <russell at digium.com> writes:

> -       float f_buf[f->samples * 8];
> +       float f_buf[f->samples * 12];

I actually did try that last week. It was giving me random intervals of
white noise. I could hear clean audio for half a second, then a little
white noise, then clean audio again, continuously.

I also had that same message repeat:

[Oct 22 16:07:06] ERROR[29065]: app_jack.c:559 queue_voice_frame: Output
buffer filled ... need to increase its size

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m