[asterisk-dev] app_page code

Jeremy Kister asterisk-01 at jeremykister.com
Tue Oct 27 10:00:59 CDT 2009

On 10/27/2009 7:59 AM, Nick Lewis wrote:
> Jeremy, might this be a configuration issue or bug on the cisco 7940?
> Many phones auto-answer only after the first ring.

Interesting suggestion, but I actually appreciate this behavior as it is
more flexible (for scenarios where you /want/ to quietly open the channel).

In either case, the Cisco 7940 does not have any sort of configuration for
how many rings to answer after - it's either "auto answer" or not.  It's
also seen in soft clients like CounterPath Xlite, et. al.

I'm not trying to change the default behavior of Page, but simply add a new
parameter like (a) for Announce that can stand as it's own option beside q.

--

Jeremy Kister
http://jeremy.kister.net./