[asterisk-dev] Release schedule change

Kai Hoerner kai at ciphron.de
Wed Oct 21 10:11:00 CDT 2009

oej wrote:
> I think it would be nice to the community to at least respond and try  
> to discuss before making a final decision.
It would also be nice to announce a final decision (if made), for those
who didn't attend astricon.

Is the proposal announced on this list now a final decision?


More information about the asterisk-dev mailing list