[asterisk-dev] cdr entry does not get written after redirect

Wolfgang Pichler wpichler at yosd.at
Thu Nov 26 03:34:15 CST 2009

Hi,

i don't have used ResetCDR in the first line of the redirect context. Also i
don't want to use it - because i do need a cdr record over the complete
call.
It is a help desk application - calls are getting in - will get parked using
a custom park solution - agents can take calls by issuing a redirect to
their context / phone - and can bring back the call into the park so that an
other agent can take the call...

I do need the cdr record for the whole call - i do have already the sub
parts done with my own MYSQL queries - so no need for this.

ResetCDR(w) will write and close the call cdr record...

best regards,
Wolfgang