[asterisk-dev] cdr entry does not get written after redirect

Matthew Nicholson mnicholson at digium.com
Wed Nov 25 12:07:49 CST 2009

On Wed, 2009-11-25 at 16:28 +0100, Wolfgang Pichler wrote:
> 2009/11/25 Matthew Nicholson <mnicholson at digium.com>
>         On Wed, 2009-11-25 at 15:14 +0100, Wolfgang Pichler wrote:
>         > Hi all,
>         >
>         >
>         > i have discovered the following bug in asterisk 1.6.0.17
>         (the digium
>         > centos repository version)
>         >
>         >
>         > Following the callflow to reproduce it
>         >
>         >
>         > Call enters dialplan - does wait in a WaitMusicOnHold(1000)
>         Call
>         > (something like my own call parking solution).
>         > If now a redirect request does come over the manager / ajam
>         api - the
>         > call does get redirected into an other context - there a
>         phone will
>         > get called - and the caller will take the call.
>         >
>         >
>         > After that - no cdr entry will get writen for that call !
>         >
>         >
>         > I have found this bug report
>         > https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=14660
>         >
>         >
>         > It is not the same - but could it be that that fix has
>         broken
>         > something else ?
>

>         > Any ideas about that ?
>
>         As you have indicated, this is a known issue.
>

> No - it is a different issue.
>

> This bug report is about some lost info when redirecting a call - i do
> have lost the complete cdr entrie for each call which got redirected !
> What i was pointing to - was that maybe the fix which was done there
> did introduced another bug...

The issue is very similar and related.  The fix I posted for that issue
should also fix the missing CDR issue too, although the fix only works
for asterisk 1.4.

No fixes from this issue have been included in asterisk yet so this
cannot be causing the issue you see.

--
Matthew Nicholson
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer