[asterisk-dev] CDR variables

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sat Nov 21 04:26:00 CST 2009

I was looking into adding the RTPAUDIOQOS variables directly to the cdr's from chan_sip as a cdr variable. I notice that there are no other modules that does add cdr variables directly.

Is this because developers hasn't noticed this feature or because it will fail miserably and cause disruptions in the Asterisk space/time relationship?

If this works, is it safe to add variables to the cdr as long as I have an AST_CHANNEL available? We have two closures of cdr - after or before "h" processing - but when will the CDR be stored - at destruction of the ast_channel or when we freeze it?

/O