[asterisk-dev] /team/group/CCSS/channels/chan_sip.c - PUBLISH

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Nov 20 03:20:02 CST 2009

20 nov 2009 kl. 10.14 skrev Nick Lewis:

>> I am kind of interested in all those abbreviations you're
>> using here. EPA, ESC - stuff I haven't heard anywhere else.
>
> RFC3903 I guess

Thanks!

You could have added the explanation (from the RFC):
------

Event Publication Agent (EPA): The User Agent Client (UAC) that
      issues PUBLISH requests to publish event state.

   Event State Compositor (ESC): The User Agent Server (UAS) that
      processes PUBLISH requests, and is responsible for compositing
      event state into a complete, composite event state of a resource.

-----

/O