[asterisk-dev] How to get SIP packet source ip address in asterisk application

Alex Massover alex at jajah.com
Tue Nov 17 01:17:11 CST 2009

Hi!

I also want to access sip_pvt from custom application, I'm trying to follow your suggestion but AFAIU:
sip_pvt is defined in chan_sip.c and there's no header that I can include, so there's no way to access sip_pvt from custom application?

Accessing ((struct sip_pvt *) chan->tech_pvt)->callid  results in "error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type"

Do I miss something? I'm using 1.4.

--
Best Regards,
Alex Massover