[asterisk-dev] BLF Issues

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Thu Nov 5 21:52:20 CST 2009

I am looking into blf issues on 1.6.0.17. The issue we are having is two
fold.
  One when  call is made from one extension to another only the called
extension get's a notify.
     ie.. call from ext 2003 to 2005 The only notify that is being sent out
is for 2005 with asterisk 1.4  we would get notify so that bother ext 2003
and 2005 would show off hook.
  Two  with 1.6.0.17 we are getting very bizzar notify messages.  A call
will come in and Notify messages will be sent for ringing and then notify
messages will be sent as busy and the blf light will not go back to a
normal state. This did not occur wiht 1.6.0.13
What changes to the blf notify system were made from 1.4.x to 1.6.0.x that
might cause these issues?  Where should I start picking arround to try and
figure them out I really need to come up with a solution.

Thanks
Bryant