[asterisk-dev] Seeking for a developer for a small application on top of LibSangoma

Noe Lozano noelozano19 at hotmail.com
Mon May 11 18:21:05 CDT 2009

Hello, My name is Noe Lozano, of the City of Mexico in Mexico. I am interested in its development, but I need that you help me with some doubts that I have. for example
1. -Because you need to create the interface in the level of the API of Sangoma if for example with the Hylafax Modem server  you can reuse elements like the protocols of negotiation of modems (bauds, parity) and to add your methods to send and to receive information.
2. -you had some time limits for this development?