[asterisk-dev] Feature digit timeout problem

Emrah KAVUN eka at ekanet.net
Sun May 3 08:57:11 CDT 2009

Hello,

It might be a config problem from my side, but here is the problem I'm
encountering since Asterisk 1.6.0.6.
When I set option t or T to app_dial, like Dial(SIP/1234,25,rt) and I
press ## (which is mea feature code to transfer calls), everything works ok.
If I press # only once and I wait for the timeout to occure and Asterisk
to actually send # through the channel, it doesn't work unless I press #
again after a short period, probably the timeout value set in features.conf.

Is this a bug?

Cheers!
Emrah