[asterisk-dev] European Asterisk Developer's Meet-Up: Last Call

Nir Simionovich nir.simionovich at gmail.com
Sat May 2 01:11:07 CDT 2009

Hmmm... Tilghman has a valid point here - I didn't think about that one. In
other words,
the function should affect the variable on one hand, but also return the
value of the operation back to Asterisk - for usage with other applications
and functions.

I think it's the developer's responsibility to decide if he wants to use
that return value or not.

Nir