[asterisk-dev] Two version of asterisk on the same server

michel freiha michofr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 13:46:25 CDT 2009

Hi,

As i know, you cannot install 2 different asterisk on the same server...You
can compile the new version while the old one is running...After that you
should restart asterisk and the new version will be there...Be careful and
do not do make samples because all your old config files will be overwritten

Regards