[asterisk-dev] h extension not considered within a macro for Asterisk 1.6.0.6 and later

Emrah eka at ekanet.net
Wed Mar 25 15:04:34 CDT 2009

Hi Asterisk guys,

Before I report an issue on Mantis, I wanted to make sure it actually
was one.
Here is my possible bug:
* h extension does not work when app_dial is called in a macro and no
channel is answered

To reproduce the bug:
exten => 1212,1,Macro(bug,SIP/1212)
[macro-bug]
exten => s,1,Dial(${ARG1},,r)
exten => h,1,Verbose(0,You'll never see this)

Again, while ${ARG1} is ringing, do not pick up. Instead, just hangup at
the other end and look at your console.
I tried this on asterisk v1.6.0.6 and v1.6.0.7rc2. Asterisk v1.4.24
works just fine.
I didn't try it on any versions of asterisk (prior to 1.6.0.6.

Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.
--
Emrah KAVUN
<eka at ekanet.net>