[asterisk-dev] Ho to know the connection between 2 channels when one of them is still ringing ?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibaz at xtratelecom.es
Tue Mar 24 07:34:52 CDT 2009

I'm adding a feature to Pickup app and I need to know which channel has
produced the second channel being rining.

Let me show an example:

200 calls 201 so there are two channels:
- channel 1)   SIP/200  -  Ring  -  Dial(SIP/201)
- channel 2)   SIP/201  -  Ringing

I've the "channel 2" structure. How could I access from it to the "channel 1"
structure? Note that both channels are NOT bridged yet so I cannot
use "my_chan->brigde".

Where can I find the association between both channels? Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibaz at xtratelecom.es>