[asterisk-dev] SIP Call: Change number to reach without altering Contact IP

Marc Leurent lftsy at leurent.eu
Tue Mar 24 04:22:35 CDT 2009

Sorry to bother you, I have sent this message yesterday, but it hasn't arrived, I'm retrying...

Hello all!
Usually Asterisk on an incoming call to a peer sends:
	INVITE "Reg.Contact Number"@"Reg Contact IP"  to the Peer IP.

For attached numbers, I would like to change only the "Reg.Contact Number" without changing the "Reg Contact IP".
With the command Dial(SIP/1005 at 1003),  it is possible to rewrite the number, but it also changes the @"Reg Contact IP"

But because of an outbound proxy, I would like Asterisk to send:
	INVITE "1005"@"1003-Reg Contact IP"  to the 1003 Peer IP
in order for the request to be forwarded by a proxy regarding "1003-Reg Contact IP"!

Is it possible to do something like:
Dial(SIP/"<sip:1005 at 192.168.10.125:5060>"@1003 )
in Order to send INVITE "1005 at 1005 IP" to 1003 device IP

Thank you for your time!

--
-- --
Marc LEURENT