[asterisk-dev] Bug or not - "no reply to our critical packet" ?

Fri Mar 20 04:58:11 CDT 2009

I guess that Asterisk sends 200 OK but does not receive ACK. This is the
usual problem if call drops after 30 seconds.

IMO it is the correct behavior to drop the call if ACK is not received,
becuase usually this is introduced by NAT problems and usually fi ACK is
not sent to Asterisk, other important messages (like BYE ...) will also
not make it through to Asterisk

use ngrep to debug your retransmission issues (sniff also on the SIP
phone side)

regards
klaus