[asterisk-dev] About asterisk development plans

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Wed Mar 18 18:45:07 CDT 2009

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) wrote:
>> I realize that not everyone can test every release candidate, and that not
>> every single issue can be tested and resolved prior to the release, but if
>> blind transfers, or call parking, or call pickup is extremely important to
>> your corporation, then you should be finding those issues prior to upgrading
>> your production system.
>
> 100% agree. Make easy to us to test every release! You said you have some
> tests, would they be the initial tests of the suite?

No, they are just test plans that I run manually for my environment, like making
sure incoming and outgoing calls work (SIP, DAHDI), calls between sites work
(DUNDi), transfers work (SIP blind and attended), and a few other tests. These
are just test plans I step though for my environment, and I think everyone
should probably have a set of these for their own environments.

Leif Madsen.