[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] kpfleming: branch 1.4 r182802 - in /branches/1.4: ./ apps/ build_tools/ inclu...

asterisk at ntplx.net asterisk at ntplx.net
Wed Mar 18 16:54:46 CDT 2009

I'm still having an unidentified early termination problem....

Asterisk runs and works for a while and then just exist, no error,
no core dump, nothing in the logs. The system is idle but the asterisk
process just exits. If I go back to SVN r182652 everything is fine.

I know it's not a very good error report. It's my home phone, so I
can't play with it too much. I'll have to move a TDM400P into a test
system. My test SIP only system does not seem to have the same issue.

Maybe someone else is seeing the same problem, or maybe it's just me...

   Andrew