[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] kpfleming: branch 1.4 r182802 - in /branches/1.4: ./ apps/ build_tools/ inclu...

asterisk at ntplx.net asterisk at ntplx.net
Tue Mar 17 23:08:39 CDT 2009

It won't run for me any more.....going back to SVN r182652 fixes it....
I get this message a few seconds after asterisk starts when it tries
to update the MWI status on a POTS phone attached to the TDM400P card.
(using ZAP, not DAHDI)

/usr/sbin/asterisk: symbol lookup error:
/usr/lib/asterisk/modules/chan_dahdi.so: undefined symbol: vmwi_generate

  Andrew

(sorry, no time for a proper bug report)